Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Baby is FIVE!

I simply can not believe that it's been five years since I first held her in my arms. I remember that moment as if it were yesterday. My first words were "Thank you, Jesus! Thank you Jesus!" And the next were "Oh LaMont, she's beautiful!" I may have said something else like "I'm not doing this again." Obviously I didn't mean it. Ha!

I am so grateful to God for the gift of all our children, but today I'm especially thankful for the one he gave us on this day, five years ago. She is an absolute joy to parent. She makes me laugh, cry, and smile all the time. She's brought me breakfast in bed, she loves to rub oil on my pregnant belly, she loves to cuddle and read stories together, she loves to cook with me, and clean with me, and create with me.




Happy Birthday Eden Girl! My summer baby who truly brought the sunshine. Many blessings to you as you grow spiritually, physically, emotionally, and creatively. Always remember that God loves and he gives the assurance that he will never leave you no forsake you. Abide in him and he will abide in you.



You have been created by the All-Knowing God of the universe and he loves you more than you could ever ask or think. You are wonderfully made in his image and everything in creation speaks of his artistry and creativity. He's given that gift to you and I pray that you may use to glorify him, Always.

Love you Princess Sunshine,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment