Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Images from Our Week

 Most of us have been sick all week. It's not been fun at all, and we hardly got any schooling done. On Thursday we finally stepped out and went to the park. It was a tad chilly for me, but The Littles didn't mind at all. They never do.


Remember that song, "Anything you can do, I can do better. I can do anything better than you." I don't even think they realize that they're competing sometimes. Poor baby is the most recent object of both their affections and they both want to hold her at the same time, or to sit by me (in the same spot) when I'm holding her.


The baby fell asleep on the way to the park, so the dog and I did shuttle runs while the kids played. Needless to say, my hips and thighs were feeling it later; and I'm so not twenty-five anymore. Luke could have kept going forever, but that's a dog's life. It's not like he's delivered four humans either.


The walk home was chilly, and I kept wishing I had worn another layer, but everyone else was comfy. Once we got in, the Benadryl I had taken earlier kicked in and I was pretty much done for.


My two bookends are always together these days. He plays the piano with her on his lap, and she lunges for him when he walks into a room. I wonder how they'll both survive when he heads off to the Air Force?


Then there's Frick and Frack. They get along, kinda, but there always up to something. Right now, I'm pretty sure they have blanket-tents up all over their room. This picture was from their Cinnamon Twists Baking Adventure on Friday morning.

In the words of Jim Bob Duggar, "These are the best years of our lives."

Happy Weekend & God Bless.

Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment