Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Zum! Zum! Zum!

A couple of months ago I discovered the ultimate in moisturizing bath bar at MOM's. This soap was so great that though I have hard water, I was not at all itchy after showering. Even after waiting to put some oil on, no itch. Surprise! There are numerous scents available, though I'd rather call them flavors, because they smell so YUMMY! Meet my Zum Bar.




Isn't she lovely? My favorite flavor is clove-mint. If I can quote my frenemies over at Cold Stone: "Like it? Love it? Gotta Have it!" It smells like a sweet cup of mint tea. Yes, I had to take 3 pictures, so you could see the true beauty of the bar.

Chocolate-Mint - COCO ZUM
Chocolate Mint
Citrus-Mint - ZUM BAR
Citrus Mint
















Lavender-Rosemary - ZUM BAR
Lavender-Rosemary
Confetti - Zum Bar
Confetti

I love going to MOM's just to sniff the soaps. You know I'll have to try Chocolate Mint next. The Zum Bar is all natural and made from goat's milk, and other natural products that feed the skin. It feels like butter, but smells like mint. It's like a dinner mint for your body. I understand if clove and mint aren't quite your thing, but have no fear, because they've got tons of flavors. Hop on over to http://www.indigowild.com/products/natural-soap/ and find your flavor.

Enjoy!

Simocha

Oil and perfume make the heart glad, So a man's counsel is sweet to his friend.
                                                                                                         ~Proverbs 27:9



No comments:

Post a Comment